Sunday, January 31, 2010

Twenty-One Interesting Ways to Use Audio in the Classroom



Twenty-One Interesting Ways to Use Audio in the Classroom
Perhaps the coolest thing about the above PowerPoint is that it just appeared on my Google Docs page as I was added as a collaborator. It was made by Tom Barnett whose blog is . I have been using Google Docs this fall for my students group projects and love it. I even am going to try having students turn in some of their work this way as I am becoming frustrated by the clunkiness of Blackboard's way of turning in assignments. I'll do more on it later, but for now the twenty-one ways include podcasts with audacity, musical timers, recording projects in both audio and video and most importantly it includes all of the links for each idea. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 History Articles | History Article | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax